.

Home     About     Disclaimer

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Urban Decay - NAKED 2 Palette

Hello everyone! I just realized a few weeks ago that indeed, I owned a NAKED 2 pallet, and that I barely touched it since I bought it last year! I think it's because I'm more of a only lipstick, eyebrows and mascara kinda girl; I don't even use concealer or foundation. I used to use a light BB cream, but since this June I stopped because of the beach (don't use makeup in summer, just not practical for me) and after that I noticed my face didn't get even 1 pimple, it's more clear than it ever was! So I'll stay like that for sure. I normally only use some matte light eyeshadow for the whole eye for a uniform color and a shimmering bright color for the brow bone as an highlighter. It's not like I'm gonna give the eyeshadows the biggest use, but slowly and light handed, I've been adding a little "pop" of color in my everyday eye makeup with these neutrals! Enjoy. (:



In my opinion is a great palette for all skin tones; And it's great for everyday wear as well as for a more bold look!


You have a great selection of the best neutrals you could ask! Matte or shimmery, the color payoff is out of this world.

It also comes with a great two ended brush; Blend and pat in one baby! Really classy an minimal as well, love it.



Tease and Foxy are the ones I use on my eyelid, sometimes with a little bit of busted on the outer corner of the eye just to be a little bit more intense and then I use Bootycall for my brow bone. I remember last New Year's Eve I used Half Baked as the master color and it was absolutely gorgeous! And let me tell you that at the end of the night, the colors were fresh! It looked like I just applied them!

Overall, it's a great palette and a must in any makeup lover's collection. It goes on a bit pricey, but nothing different as other brands out there; And for what you get, it's totally worth it! Gorgeous and versatile colors, amazing duo end brush and a sturdy and quite heavy case with a big mirror.
Do you guys have any favorite palettes? Any you're interested in buying?
Hope you enjoyed! 
x

29 comments:

  1. I think urban decay got us all!! I love it!
    You did wonderful photos! So bright! wow

    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely thinking of ordering this palette. It seems amazing!

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! The color payoff as I said is incredible. (:

      Delete
  3. good post!
    Amazing palet <3 Great blog!

    callitwhateverx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need a nutral pallete and this looks amazing! When you say a bit pricey how much is that? :)
    http://msstephdanielle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 54$; I bought it for 50€ I think. But they have more palettes with less colors and not that pricey, all in the neutrals section. (:

      Delete
  5. The palette is sooo beautiful! I want it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is gorgeous!! Just love how neutral the shades are and I recently got the Naked 3 Palette but wish I got this instead! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Chi Chi Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I actually really want the NAKED 3! The light pinks are just gorgeous; But the 2 is definitely better for the everyday wear. (:

      Delete
  7. Your photography is amazing! I feel like I'm actually holding the palatte in my hand the photos are so clear and the lighting is brilliant! I've been wanting a Naked palatte forever, but I can't seem to spend the money! I saw that Maybelline is coming out with a Nudes palate… maybe I will try that out (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh I got it as a gift, and it was the most expensive palette I own; As I said, I'm not really an eyeshadow girl, so all these neutrals are more than enough for me. It's really good investment; Also, don't forget about the brush, that probably itself would cost 20 something dollars. (:

      Delete
  8. great photographs!

    xx
    http://mythifiedqueen.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying to try this palette! The shades are so perfect! x

    i've got a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG want that palette so much X)
    Would you say it suits better to skin with yellow or pink undertone? :D



    http://aluminah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it suits every skin undertone! I'm naturally quite blonde, and my skin has a pink undertone. It just depends on the look you're trying to go for, but there's colors to make looks suitable for anyone. (:

      Delete
  11. I think the Naked 2 is my favorite! I don't have one (yet) but if I had to pick one, I think it'd be 2. I definitely agree with it being a palette for all skin tones!

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! And because of the great variations of colors, the looks you can create are infinite, for all occasions! x

      Delete
  12. This palette is so pretty! I love to wear gold and shimmering eye shadows :)!
    x Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gold one is my go to, when it comes to a more bold look; It has the most amazing pigmentation ever! x

      Delete
  13. Love the palette!

    Great blog :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am speachless with all your blog photos, they are truly amazing!
    such great colours, very relaxed on the eye!:)

    | The girl with the dreamcather tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always wanted a naked palette but I never bought one. Finally, I got money for my birthday and I guess I`m going to get it. Your pictures are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete